CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 26 June 2007

I screwed up D:

Yes, I screwed up in my MUET Speaking Test today. I was already bloody nervous about it, then teacher had to add salt to my wounds by saying that the marks will be taken into consideration for the end of year exam. I was pretty nervous during my session, and I screwed up big time in my second task. The task asked us to choose only one best factor, and I had to mention all four are equally important. I'm effing disappointed in myself for not reading the question carefully. Because of that, I only received a bloody 37 marks out of 45. Yes, for most other people (including you, dear reader) I might sound as if I have too high an expectation of myself, and I'm greedy, but Firesky is not used to being second in English. Yes I'm a highly egotistical person. But that's me. I don't care about any other subjects, but English is my only pride and joy. I pride myself highly in my speech and writing, and I feel very disappointed if a total random stranger fares better than me, especially by a margin of just one mark. Back in my old school, I do recognize Yengie and Leanne as people who have a great command of English, but that's because I've known them for quite a long period of time. I don't care what people think about my attitude on this, but that's just me.

0 voices: