CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Damn!

I just had a nightmare (this dawn?). No, not those "AHHHHHH DON'T KILL ME!!!!" or "I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!" nor is it the "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT!" kind of nightmare. For most other people, they'd say I'm paranoid. Okay. Here goes. I dreamt about that friggin useless good for nothing excuse of a human DB -.- Why the eff must she even haunt me in my dreams?? I want a -pleasant- dream dammit, not one which is contaminated by the mere presence of that %^$#&^^$#^&!!! And it wasn't just her being in my dream, she did something VERY wrong to me. And she was all 'innocent goody-two-shoes oh look at me I'm an angel' that I could just slap her. Which I did in my dream. Well, not exactly slap, but I did shove her. And man did it feel good. But that wasn't enough punishment for her after what she did to me - both in real life and in my dream. Rot in hell, flutch.

1 voices:

KyonMin said...

You should said BURN IN HELL!! xD