CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 28 June 2007

Get well soon, dad

My dad was feeling mighty unwell yesterday, and after consulting a doctor, he had to be admitted to the hospital. The doctor said his ulcer was striking back again, and his condition was pretty serious. Skipped school today to visit dad in Adventist Hospital, Penang. His condition was pretty much stable, thank heavens. Bought a LOAD of bread and buns at the bakery. Their bread is nice :D (yet again I wish to stress that I do NOT receive commissions for introducing stuff...) Later, on the way back, stopped by Meijiya and bought another load of... food... (or should I say groceries) which totalled up to a whopping RM100++ -__-lll Yes Japanese food is nya-ing expensive =o= Neway hoping my dad will recover soon.

0 voices: