CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 26 June 2007

-Edited post-

Okay fine. This is Firesky re-typing the previous post - in a more subtle manner, though I will not take down that post, as a reminder of how out of control I can get when I'm infuriated. I'm finally not shaking with anger, though I will never forgive nor forget what that child of filth has done. I should blame no one but myself, really, for ever being 'friends' with that scum at one point of my life. Ah, but life works in funny little ways, doesn't it? What should I care if that horrid creature did something to make herself cheap? All I can do is shake my head in pity at her childish whims. So, wherever you are and whatever you might be doing, o' disgraceful one, you have my utmost pity for being such a disappointment and for living such a miserable, sad life.

||Edit 2238, 210708 - Ok I know I said I won't delete the previous post but after much thought, it really is rather inappropriate. Why degrade myself to such a lowly level? So yes that post is taken down.||

0 voices: