CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 29 June 2007

*Crashes down on nearest couch*

Today is practically one of the most tedious days of my life. I went to school as usual, and we had a 'mini-test' during the very first period. I screwed up (as usual). I was so worried, as it is considered as 50% of our monthly test. Next, we had THREE periods of chemistry, where we had to listen to the ghey computer 'speak'. I told my classmate, "Next time you can't find a job, don't worry. Just go straight to the Kementerian Pendidikan and tell them you want to dub the educational CDs." I swear, the narrator was reading ever so slowly. And I complained about American dubs (especially RPG games). This, my dear readers, is at least 3x worse -.- Anyway, after school, I waited for my dad's friend to pick me up. I told him school's over at 12.15. I waited for an hour. Holy cows, the traffic was amazingly appalling. Then later in the evening, I went to visit my dad again. And yes, it's a Friday. It's a Friday -evening-. Traffic was once again a huge pain in the @$$. All in all, travelling is SO not fun. Especially with crazy traffic. But yeah my dad's pretty fine now and he'll most probably be discharged tomorrow 8D

0 voices: