CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 17 May 2007

What. The. Eff

[First off I would like to warn readers that this is most probably a highly biased post, all written in my opinion. Don't like what you read, disagree, flames, do whatever you want to do, but I'm not going to give a damn. And I'm not a racist. I just don't like how things are going on -there-.]


Okay seriously this is absurd. In season 4 of American Idol, they made that byatch Carrie Underwood (which I have the pleasure of calling her Curry Underworld) the Idol, instead of Bo Bice, who, in my opinion, is very much better than her. In season 5, Chris Daughtry, THE most deserving to acclaim title of Idol, was booted off during the Final Four. And now, in season 6, Melinda Doolitle who is definitely the best singer this season, didn't even manage a place in the Finale. COME ON!!! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH THE SHOW??? THERE HAS GOT TO BE A GLITCH SOMEWHERE!! I mean, for THREE consecutive seasons great singers didn't get the title they all deserved. This is utter nonsense! Oh for heaven's sake, this show is starting to get hopeless. Okay yes I do support/like Blake Lewis but between him and Melinda, Melinda's the champ. And no I do not like Jordin. Yes she might have a big voice, but I don't really like her personality. Sorry, but as I said before, this is all based on my opinions. And since Melinda's out of the picture now, which is highly unfortunate, I'm definitely rooting for Blake. There. I've had my say. Now you can boo me all you want.

|| Extremely frustrated Firesky - out ||

0 voices: