CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 8 May 2007

I guess I know how he must have felt...

I was reading KH manga, and came across the scene where Riku found Sora in Traverse Town. Riku must have felt pretty much left out when he saw Sora so close with Donald and Goofy. Then Maleficent had to instigate Riku by telling him "While you toiled away trying to find your dear friend, he simply replaced you with some new companions. Evidently, he values them far more than he does you, now." When I was reading that, I was compelled to say "No, that's not true!" but something held me back. Had I said so, I'd be a hypocrite, because honestly speaking, I'd have felt the same way Riku did. I can't just be all happy if a (close) friend of mine introduced me to his/her friends. I'm not that kind of bubbly, 'hyper socializable' person. I would feel very left out. And that's the way I feel right now.

||Firesky - out||

0 voices: