CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 20 May 2007

My right hand is officially dead

Because of KH2 Final Mix+ -___-lll I was playing in 'Cave of Remembrance', and had to use a lot of brain and hand to get through. Finally, just when I was about to reach the Final Door, there were this huge ass amount of irritating nobodies whom you had to defeat in order to get through. Holy mother of cows, they kept regenerating! I fought for almost 10 minutes (imagine that, bashing the joypad for 10 minutes straight), and then I died. Yes, died. Just like that. And then I had to re-fight all those nobodies all over again D: The second time, I bashed my joypad for another 10 minutes, and then I died. Again. I swear, my hands (especially righty) was screaming bloody murder. That's it. Firesky abruptly changes into berserk mode. Cracking my knuckles, taking a deep breath, I prepared myself (mentally and physically) for yet another battle. And at last, after another 5 minutes of bashing, I emerged victorious! Ah, revenge is sweet <3 Conclusion : Firesky HAS to be in berserk mode when playing games.

|| Worn out Firesky - out ||

0 voices: