CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 4 May 2007

Another blog - AGAIN???!

Yes, this is the same ol' Firesky. THE Firesky that first had a blog on LJ, then on MSN spaces, then Yahoo 360, Friendster, I even had one blog hosted here, on blogspot, and now I'm creating yet another blog. The one blog I updated most was on LJ, but no one seems to ever read it so... it's more like a personal blog anyway. Okay fine, I admit I'm somewhat of a procrastinator, I haven't been constantly updating. More importantly, I'm not much of a blogger. So what the nya am I creating another blog for? You might ask. Well, I've made up my mind to stick to one, final blog. This. And kindly do not flame/sue me if I do not constantly update. I'm starting school again in 2 week's time, and this saintly computer of mine has been abducted by the eburl forces of compiedoom known as my mom.

A/N : Yes I do realise I've been using the word 'blog' for... close to 10 times in one single post. But tell me, what word can I use to substitute it?

||Firesky - out.||

0 voices: