CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 14 May 2007

Away

Okay I know I've been away for quite awhile now, but I was away. From the comp. It all started last Tuesday when my mom's game wasn't really functioning, so she thought that something was wrong with the harddisk and needed reformatting. I didn't think so because EVERYTHING ELSE was working perfectly fine, except for her game. Besides, I just reformatted the computer the previous day, so how in the name of cows could something be wrong with the comp less than 24 hours later? So err... an argument broke out: I wasn't in a good mood, she wasn't in a good mood, so... BOOM. I was effing pissed off that I had to reformat the WHOLE computer, including my precious E drive where I've saved my Chain of Memories file. If I reformat it, I'd have to play it ALL OVER AGAIN. That's absurd, don't you think? Plus, -she- said that if I keep on refusing to fix the comp for her she'll ban me from using the comp. So yeah at last I was friggin pissed off and decided to be bratty and didn't use the computer for the past few days even though -she- didn't really ban me from using it. But err... after second thoughts, why shouldn't I use the comp? I have a RIGHT to use it. But I've come to a conclusion : Computers aren't meant to be shared. It's meant to be used by only ONE person, hence the name PC a.k.a 'Personal Computer'.

||Firesky - out||

0 voices: