CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 20 July 2007

*screams hysterically*

ZOMGGGGGG Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows a.k.a the last a.k.a the final instalment in the Harry Potter series is about to be released in practically 12 hours!!!!!! I'm feeling mighty disorientated at the moment... The worst thing is that I actually have to go to school from 8.00-10.00 a.m tomorrow >=( Two whole hours of reading wasted! A part of me is feeling extremely ecstatic and excited over it, while another part of me is feeling a huge sense of loss. I mean, there's only 12 hours left for the fans to speculate about the books, and after that, it's complete. No more speculations. Every single mystery (most) solved. And there's nothing else for me to look forward to. Honestly this series has been what's keeping me going all this while. I really don't know why I feel this way. I mean, I don't go all crazy/upset over a book/series that's reaching it's end. Take the Darren Shan Sagas for example. I wasn't -this- anticipated to read the -twelfth- and final book. Sure, I feel somewhat dispirited when an anime I love (and an anime that has been going on for PLENTIFUL episodes - say, more that 50 epis?) comes to a conclusion, but never quite like this. This really is absurd, come to think of it. What magic have you embedded in your books, Mrs. Rowling? Anyway, I plan on finishing the book tomorrow, so - SPOILER ALERT!! XP Here are some things I would like to express before the whole world unravels the mystery.

#1 : I believe Snape to be loyal to Dumbledore than to The Dark Lord with a ratio of 51:49 Sure, he might not be loyal to anyone in particular, but... we'll just leave that out, shall we? <3

#2 : Sirius might be dead, but he is not gone. He will most certainly play a part in the final book. I believe all souls to be beyond the veil in the Death Chamber.

#3 : Somehow the fact that almost -everyone- is speculating that Harry dies makes me think otherwise... would J.K Rowling really be so straightforward?

#4 : I WANT TO READ MORE ABOUT DRACO!!!!! <---- very random

#5 : I sincerely believe that even though the Potter Mania might die down a little after the release of this seventh book, this remarkable story will remain in the hearts of all true fans for a lifetime.

#6 : I really can't bear to say goodbye T___T

0 voices: