CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 18 July 2007

Insolent thief / In loving memory of Calculator-chan

Because I was rushing to pack up yesterday, I accidentally left my calculator under my desk. I was so worried and when I checked under my desk today, calculator-chan was gone. As in, GONE. Some worthless midget who has no morale values whatsoever just took it. And that wasn't what pissed me off the most. That bloody fool actually had the nerve to tear off my Riku sticker and left it on the desk behind mine. I mean like, what a fool (s)he is. If you want to take my calculator, why did you even leave evidence that you stole it? Supposedly a bunch of afternoon session kids used our class on Tuesdays for 'Agama' class. Well I can tell you this - that miserable wimp is a bloody hypocrite . His/her 'agama' teaches people to steal? Wow, what kind of religion is that? Some kind of cult? Even my 'so-called cult' doesn't teach people to steal. Honestly, people nowadays have such poor moral values. Pitiable pathetic kid, (s)he doesn't even have the money to buy a calculator.

|| In loving memory of Firesky's calculator which has served her faithfully over the past 5 years, Firesky misses you alot. Firesky is not confident that she will be able to reclaim you, as that low-life has probably resorted to all means to make you unrecognisable. Please do Firesky one last favour and malfunction/go haywire for that pitiful filth who has you now. Firesky will remember you as long as she doesn't lose her memory. Love always ||

0 voices: