CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 31 March 2008

Proud?

Should I be feeling proud of myself for actually having managed to pass up my Maths 1 homework (although I am severely behind time... but hey, I'm not the last person to pass it up!) and Bio homework (this I think I should be rather much proud because I'm one of the first to pass it up XDD). I swear, after 3 days and 3 nights of staring at biological terms and copying practically 20 pages of... biology... I'm gonna have some kind of trauma everytime I look at tiny print containing words such as 'photosynthesis', 'Ribulose Biphosphate a.k.a RuBP', 'photophosphorylation' (yes that's a word. Go check it up if you don't believe me >D) and 'Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate a.k.a NADP' :S In all seriousness, some of the longest words are biological terms =.=

0 voices: