CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 27 March 2008

MUET class is l-o-v-e <3

When sir came into class and asked us to take out our workbook earlier this morning, all of us groaned in unison (okay maybe not exactly -all- of us...). So I told him, "Sir, I thought Thursday is supposed to be Joke Day?" *insert fake smile* Then he said, "Oh yea! Okay who wants to start?" but... no one volunteered =___=lll Prasanna and I asked him to start off, but he said most of his jokes are somewhat rated jokes so he couldn't tell us during schooling hours =______=lll So I suggested we play a 'game' instead. Sir will start off with a random sentence, and then someone continues it etcetc. By the end of the 'game', we found the answer to this question : "Why do most Superheroes wear their underwear on the outside?" <3 The story is as follows :

"It was a beautiful Saturday night. I was eating popcorn and messing with my brother's PSP. He found out and chased me all around. We had a fight. I punched him and he flew into the sky. Suddenly I saw something strange in the sky with super duper underwear. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Superman! I was wondering why he was wearing his underwear outside. It was super S-sized. He walked towards me. I got scared and ran away. His chest was huge and he was wearing a tight scuba suit. I wondered why he's wearing a Calvin Klein underwear. How could he afford it? Suddenly a man clad in sarong appeared. It was Sarong Man! He looked very evil. Then another hero appeared. This time, it is Bed Man! (inside joke ^^) He was wearing a cape made of blankets, a suit of mattress sheets and a bolster as his sword. The three of them started fighting. Sarong Man won but his sarong fell off. Bed Man borrowed him his mattress to cover up but he himself wasn't wearing anything underneath. Superman took off his outer underwear and gave it to Bed Man."

-End of story. Mystery solved-

0 voices: