CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Random

Me here posting after a loooooooooong time of hibernating =o=
First things first, thanks to all who wished me on my birthday (and after ^^) XDD
Yes, I am finally another year older... Amazing to see how time practically teleports swt
Anyway I came to a realisation : Am I a tad bit too much of a perfectionist? See, I listened to some recordings of karaoke sung by random people, and where I'd probably give it a 2- rating (out of 5), many people gave them 4-5 stars =o= So I don't know whether I just naturally expect a bit too much =_= And there are many other things too, like when I feel that my compositions are crap and people telling me it's rather fine (okay okay it's rather good). But I just don't feel I deserve that much praise over it, you know? Liek it's not good enough. Maybe nothing ever is good enough for me =\

Done ranting =.= (Told ya it's random XP;;; )

0 voices: